The C4 eLED (L1) will be replaced by the C4 eLED (L2) in late July 2016
The C4 eLED® waterproof light is our lightest weight primary light. It is designed to fit smaller hands while still offering brightness comparable to lights twice its size. Its water-cooled heat sink actually increases brightness underwater and improves burn time. For maximum illumination and a comfortable fit, the C4 is the perfect solution.
- A pair of water cooled high intensityLEDs delivers over 5 watts of power.
- Brightness increases up 40% underwater with UK's unique LED watercooling design.
- Full and half-power switch can extend batter life even more
- Power circuit control maintains almost contant brightness with alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Light from the eLED® is close to sunlight in color and travels farther through water for maximum visibility
- Non-breakable locking switch prevents accidental actuation.
- Integral pistol style grip
- Front lens protected by heavy rubber boot for drop protection
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Rubber sleeve lanyard included
- Powered by 4 disposable Alkaline, Nicad or NiMH C/LR14-cells.
- With a 2.8 AHr NiCad Battery Pack and 10-hr Battery/Charger Kit, upgrade your light to a Rechargeable
- Proudly made in the USA
|Dimensions (L W H):||6.80 in x 5.60 in x 3.20 in
17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm
|Battery Type:||Alkaline Disposable / Rechargeable|
|Battery Description:||4C Alkaline / LR14|
|Burn Time (Alkaline):||8 hrs (high) / 15.8 hrs (low)|
|Light Output (Alkaline):||275 lm (high) / 190 lm (low)|
|Beam Distance:||330.00 ft (high) / 305.00 ft (low)
100.58 m (high) / 92.96 m (low)
|Depth Rating:||500.00 ft
|Dive Lights:||Primary Dive|
- 6-Watt eLED Dive Lights ready for shipment
- Which main o-ring replacement should I use for a sunlight...